“You”/ “the customer”/ “the user”/ “the passenger”/ “ refers to the person/persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
“We”/ “Us”/ “the Company” refers to Jhakaasbus.com
All payments for travel packages and services as listed on jhakaasbus.com must be made by the customer to the company as per the procedure and within the time frame mentioned in the policy as follows.
The travel packages on our platform offer flexible terms of payment, depending upon the inclusions in the package or the advance purchase period for the same. However, sometimes due to dynamic prices or flight tickets or during peak seasons, we may require you to furnish an increased amount before the final vouchers are issued.
Schedule for Booking and Payment
Time before Departure
Percentage of Total Cost
Advance payment to initiate booking
30 days before start of tour
7 days before start of tour
During start of the tour
Cancellation charges depending on the time of cancellation
If a user needs to cancel a confirmed booking, the same needs to be communicated to us in writing. In such a case, the following cancellation charges shall be applicable depending upon the time remaining between the date of receipt of such communication by us and the start of the tour
Time before Departure
Upto 45 days before start of tour
10% of tour cost
45 days to 15 days before start of tour
20% of tour cost
15 days to 7 days before start of tour
30% of tour cost
7 days to 3 days before start of tour
40% of tour cost
3 days to 48 hours before start of tour
60% of tour cost
Less than 48 hours before start of tour
75% of tour cost
No show or after the start of the tour
100% of tour cost
The payment policy mentioned above is subject to change during peak seasons.
Passengers should have passports with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of commencement of travel (the period is 9 months in case of Malaysia).
Xerox copies of the customer’s PAN card are required in case cash payments of INR 50,000 or more per booking.
Where a user reserves a booking by paying INR 5,000 (for domestic travel) and INR 10,000 (for international travel), but the remaining amount is not paid or the travel is cancelled on the user’s part, the reservation amount will be deemed non-refundable.
Jhakaasbus.com shall issue the final travel vouchers only after receiving full payment for the services.
In case the user fails to make full payment upto 15 days before the date of commencement of travel, the booking is deemed to stand cancelled and the amount paid shall be treated in accordance with the cancellation policies of the company.
When Air tickets are to be issued within the time limit, the full component in INR will need to be collected before issuing the ticket. Else, prices shall be subject to revisions by the airline.
By making a reservation, the user agrees that the customized travel package package as finalised is as per his/her will and choice. There shall be no claim on the combination, price of the package, category of transport or accommodation and type of service. No such claim shall be entertained by Jhakaasbus.com.
The confirmation of booking of the final customised package shall be subject to availability from the respective service providers.
Final price of the travel packages as indicated on our website shall reflect the services selected by the customers. In case, the customer changes any component of the package, appropriate changes in the cost of the package will be updated. The final package agreed to by the customer will contain the exact services and preferences selected, reviewed and confirmed by the customers during the booking process.
For packages with similar service inclusions, the final price is not fixed and may vary from time to time. Any claims regarding such variations in the package price shall not be entertained by Jhakaasbus.com.
Taxes and levies as per government rules are added to the final price before making the final payment.
The price of the package as indicated on the website does not include the cost of special dinners or additional mandatory charges levied by the hotels especially during Christmas, New Year or any other special occasions.
The cost for the packages as displayed on our website indicates prices on a per person twin sharing basis. For instance, if the price mentioned is INR 30,000 per person and 2 adults are travelling together, they will be sharing the same room for the entire trip. The total cost for the tour will be INR 30,000*2 + applicable government taxes and levies.
The cost of the travel packages listed on the website have been calculated at the prevailing rate of various services at the time of curating the products. Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to amend the cost owing to changes in fuel costs, hike in transportation charges by airlines/railways, hike in peak season charges, currency fluctuations, changes in visa charges etc. All such changes in the price needs to be settled by the passenger before the commencement of travel.
- Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to decide the amount of refund payable in case of any amendment or cancellation of a tour. Such a decision would depend upon several factors such as the number of participants, cancellation policies of the service providers such as hotels, airlines, transport operators and others. The decision of jhakaasbus.com in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Jhakaasbus.com would require at least 15 working days to process and settle refunds.
- No refunds are payable for any unutilised part of the travel package (such as meals, flight tickets, hotel accommodation, sightseeing, entrance fees etc)
- The refund for the component of the travel package that involves foreign exchange shall be only in INR and payable at the Rate of Exchange prevailing on the day that such refund is processed.
- Refunds from third party service providers such as airlines, cruise operators etc could take from 30-90 days, provided relevant support and information is made available to the company.
- In case a tour is cancelled by the company, then all amounts will be returned after considering the actual expenses incurred for visas etc.
- Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any refund in the case of rejection of visa by the concerned embassy