- Rates mentioned on our website are applicable only for Indian citizens. We request our foreign guest to kindly get in touch with our expert consultants for your bookings.
- Jhakaasbus.com acts solely as an aggregator of various tourism service providers on a single platform. We DO NOT promote, represent or endorse any particular provider.The customer is expected to evaluate the various service providers and make a choice that best suits their convenience. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable in the following cases:
- The itinerary could not be followed due to negligence on the part of the customer.
- All obligations on our part as an aggregator has been met
- Quality issues with the service provider, unless the same is expressly mentioned at the time of booking.
- The traveller demands certain services over and beyond those expressly mentioned at the time of booking.
- In case any of our users have made international travel booking through our platform, we strongly recommend you to check and confirm the travel guidelines, restrictions or advisories issued by the respective countries.
- Even for travel within India, in view of the prevailing situation, we request our users to check and confirm the travel restrictions imposed by the respective state governments before commencing your travel.
Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any changes in the whole or any part of the itinerary due to travel restrictions enforced by government authorities.
- While suggesting and offering curated travel and tourism services to certain destinations, jhakaasbus.com does not verify or warrant that such travel is free from risks or is advisable for all tourists. Such decisions are to be made at the sole discretion of the user.
- Jhakaasbus.com, at its own discretion, reserves all rights to withdraw, or alter the whole or any part of any holiday package without prior notice.
- Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to cancel or modify a booked itinerary if such changes are necessary due to reasons beyond our control. Such changes will be intimated to the customer as soon as the same is known to us. Any cancellation by the customer owing to such changes shall be guided by the Cancellation and Refund Policies as listed.
- The tax amounts mentioned in the detailed cost breakup of the travel packages are subject to revision by the statutory authorities. Subsequent to making a booking, if there is any increase in legal and statutory charges by the corresponding government, the customer shall be liable to bear the additional cost.
- We strongly recommend our users to verify all the relevant booking details after receiving the confirmation mail from jhakaasbus.com. In case of any incomplete or incorrect information, the same should be communicated to our customer service experts within 24 hours of receiving the confirmation mail. Any alteration requested after the expiry of 24 hours from receiving the confirmation mail shall be guided by the alteration and cancellation rules of jhakaasbus.com
- We have used only representative images for the holiday packages listed on our website. Actuals may have no resemblance to the same.
- Jhakaasbus.com acts merely as an aggregator of tourism and travel services provided by independent service partners. We have taken due care to check and verify the information provided by our listed partners. However, in case of any inaccurate information mentioned in the service description, jhakaasbus.com shall not be held liable for the same.
In case any user faces any such issue, we request them to raise it with us so that we can investigate the same and take necessary action.
- In case a booking is made using an ongoing offer on our platform, it shall be bound by all the terms and conditions of the respective offer. We request all users to read the terms and conditions of the offer before making the booking.
- Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to alter or withdraw all or any part of any ongoing offer at any point of time without any prior notice. The terms of conditions of any offer also subject to change at the sole discretion of jhakaasbus.com
- In case there is any dispute regarding a booking, the decision of jhakaasbus.com, taken after due diligence, shall be final and binding.
- Any communication to the address or to the contact details provided by the customers at the time of making a booking, shall be deemed to have been received by the customer. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be responsible for any error in the communication channel or any oversight on the part of the user.
- While booking any travel services, the user shall be entitled to such services as are expressly mentioned in the confirmed booking voucher. In case the user wishes to upgrade the services or avail any additional service that are not included in the travel package, payments for the same need to be settled by the user directly with the service provider.
- All travel itineraries listed on jhakaasbus.com are based around their respective hub cities. In case the user wishes to customise his/her itinerary from any other city, there might be an incremental cost which needs to be borne solely by the user.
- Prices for all international travel packages listed on jhakaasbus.com are based on an estimated average Rate of Exchange. The exact amount charged for the package will be as per the prevailing Rate of Exchange of the date of payment.
- There can be changes in the final cost for the travel package due to changes in flight charges, hotel rent or other statutory fees and charges such as visa fees, taxes etc.
- Cost for all our travel packages are on a twin sharing basis. In case of an user travelling single or in a group with uneven number, he/she is required to be accommodated in a single occupancy room. This would incur an additional cost which needs to be borne by the user.
- Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable to refund any amount for services that are part of the package, but not utilised by the user.
- Changing the travel dates for a confirmed tour may result in additional cost and shall be bound by the terms and conditions regarding changes in the itinerary as listed on the website.
- There can be fluctuations in the cost of a travel package during peak seasons, days of festivals, holidays or on days experiencing high occupancy.
- In case of travel packages where the user has indicated the number of travellers, any change in the same may result in variations in the overall cost of the package, which shall be incident upon the user.
Changes in the Itinerary:
- The tour itinerary indicated on the website is subject to modification due to various factors such as major public events, government advisories or temporary closure of monuments or other public places for maintenance or any other reason as declared by the public authority and beyond the control of our company.
- Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to prepone, postpone or even cancel the commencement of travel on a certain date due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, jhakaasbus.com shall not be responsible for any tickets purchased independently by the customer. This is applicable for travel both within India as well as abroad.
- Travellers are required to adhere to the timings for their travel bookings, as provided during making the reservation, or any changes as intimated thereafter. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be responsible for travelers missing their scheduled booking due to their own negligence.
- Jhakaasbus.com shall not be responsible for any delays, changes in the original itinerary, incurment of additional expenses, personal injury, impairment or death of the person(s) travelling, owing to natural disasters, breakdown of vehicles or any parts thereof, accidents, illness, inclement weather, political strikes or processions, Acts of God or any other Force Majeure event beyond our control.
- Jhakaasbus.com also reserves the right to change or withdraw any specific activity, advertised excursions, or provide alternate staying arrangement in hotels of similar class, if found necessary. Such changes shall be intimated to the customer before the commencement of travel or before confirming the booking, whichever is early. Nevertheless, all promised services shall remain the same.
- The travel and tourism services listed on jhakaasbus.com are subject to the availability of the same with the service providers at the time of booking. Jhakaasbus.com is not responsible for holding a confirmed booking unless the payment for the same is completed. There could be minor variations in the actual cost, depending upon the availability of the services and the same needs to be borne by the user.
- Once you place a booking request with jhakaasbus.com, the same will be processed to confirm the price and availability with the respective service provider regarding the services requested by you. The same shall be communicated to you for confirmation of the prices. Jhakaasbus.com shall be bound to provide you the booking confirmation and the requested services only after receiving confirmation from your end. However, this is subject to realisation of the full payment and complying with the terms and conditions for the same.
- Timings mentioned in the travel itinerary are indicative and approximate and are subject to change.
- All transfers and sightseeings included in the travel package shall be on a sharing basis, in a comfortable bus/van, depending on the number of passengers travelling together for the same tour. Please note that jhakaasbus.com will be pooling together all the passengers arriving at a particular time and drop them at their respective accommodations. In case you would like to avail a private transport/transfer facility, kindly get in touch with our travel experts. The same will be arranged for you at an additional cost.
- Jhakaasbus.com shall not be held responsible for cancellation, rescheduling or delay of flights by any airline. If such tickets have been purchased through jhakaasbus.com, we will try to make alternate arrangements, subject to availability. However, if the passenger has already checked-in with the respective airline for the onward segment of flight, the difference in fare needs to be borne solely by the passenger. Jhakaasbus.com shall hold no liability in this regard.
- Jhakaasbus.com will provide assistance with certain special requests by the passengers travelling with us, such as preferred seats, mobility assistance, special meals and similar services. We shall also endeavour to forward the same to our travel partners and respective service providers. However, in case such a request cannot be accommodated while on a tour, jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any damages.
- In case any user wishes to undertake any individual activity that is not a part of the travel itinerary, jhakaasbus.com will not be responsible for arranging the same. However, depending upon the tour conditions, jhakaasbus.com may arrange such activities at an additional cost and under separate conditions, not covered by those for the travel package.
- If a passenger or anyone travelling along with him/her in a group is found to be causing embarrassment, inconvenience or interference with the group activities of the other travellers or displays inappropriate behaviour, jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to refuse the concerned individual or the entire group, further participation in the travel package.
- In case a passenger makes independent arrangements for flight tickets, jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any loss to the passengers in the event of flight cancellation/changes in timings, or alteration in the itinerary or travel dates. We highly recommend our users not to purchase flight tickets with high cancellation charges.
- During peak seasons, long weekends, special events, religious festivals or declared holidays, entry to certain facilities may be limited or not permitted. In such cases, suitable changes in the itinerary, with alternative arrangements will be made wherever possible. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any such closure and the resulting change or curtailment in the itinerary.
- In case the passenger avails personal services such as personal guides, transport, meals etc. the additional cost incurred shall be borne entirely by the passenger. Jhakaasbus.com shall have no liability in this regard.
- Payment for all personal services availed during the tour, such as room service, alcohol, telephone bills, laundry etc needs to be settled by the traveller directly with the service provider. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for the same.
- Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any additional costs arising from the travellers’ personal injury, return of lost article or valuables or baggages left behind due to negligence on the part of the traveller. The same shall be borne entirely by the user/traveller.
- If the passenger wishes to voluntarily avail a meal plan that is different from the one mentioned in the travel package, the same may be provided at an additional cost to be borne entirely by the passenger.
- Extended hotel stays shall be charged additionally, over and above the cost of the package.
- The cost of the travel packages listed on the website have been calculated at the prevailing rate of various services at the time of curating the products. Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to amend the cost owing to changes in fuel costs, hike in transportation charges by airlines/railways, hike in peak season charges, currency fluctuations etc. All such changes in the price needs to be settled by the passenger before the commencement of travel.
- Requests for early check-in or late check-out at any hotel may be considered, subject to availability and at an additional cost which needs to be borne by the passenger
- If the passenger wishes to change the travel dates, category of accommodation, meal plans or other activities on the package after confirming the booking for the travel package, the same can be communicated to us through email at
- With respect to any amendment or change in flight bookings, jhakaasbus.com will follow the terms and conditions of the respective airline.
- Similarly, with respect to any amendment or change in the travel package bookings, jhakaasbus.com will follow the terms and conditions of the respective hotel and other service providers involved in the package.
- Amendment to travel packages after confirmation of the booking may entail a service amendment fee, which varies as per services involved.
- No request for amendment in confirmed travel bookings can be accommodated within 10 days before the commencement of travel.
- Any and all costs incurred due to any of the aforementioned amendments shall be borne entirely by the customer.
- If the passenger wishes to cancel a booking after confirmation of the same, it must be communicated to us through email at least 7 days before the scheduled commencement of travel.
- Cancellation may be applicable for any additional services opted for by the customer as well as for optional addition to the itineraries before, during or after the original tour.
- With respect to any cancellation of flight bookings, jhakaasbus.com will follow the terms and conditions of the respective airline.
- Similarly, with respect to any cancellation of the travel package bookings, jhakaasbus.com will follow the terms and conditions of the respective hotel and other service providers involved in the package.
- In case our local travel partner has to cancel a tour, the cancellation charges, if any, will be based on the discretion of the respective travel partner. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be responsible in the event of a passenger missing a pre-booked group or private tour due to negligence or any other situation not in the hands of jhakaasbus.com. We shall not be liable for any refund or rescheduling in such cases. In case a rescheduling is possible, the additional costs for the same needs to be borne entirely by the passenger(s).
- If a service provider needs to cancel or make any changes to a travel package or service due to unforeseen events such as natural calamities, political protests etc, the refunds for the same will be at the discretion of the respective service provider.
- In the eventuality that jhakaasbus.com is not able to provide the travel arrangements as per confirmed bookings, liability shall be limited to the cost of such arrangements.
- In case the traveller makes voluntary changes to the transportation arrangements, no refund will be made for the unused transportation service.
- Passengers opting out of the transfer arrangements included in the travel packages will not be give any refund in the form of cash equivalents or as concessions
- Jhakaasbus.com will not be providing any partial refunds or concessions for any unused services.
- The aforementioned Terms and Conditions have standard cancellation policy and may differ depending on the chosen package, destination, period of travel and the respective airline. We request our users to please read and understand the cancellation policies relevant to the travel package you are booking.
- As the services to be provided, either individually or as a part of the package, are booked much in advance, cancellation of such services, earmarked for a certain period of travel results in fiscal loss for the company, depending on the cancellation terms offered by the service providers. Hence, any cancellation of tour packages or services will incur cancellation charge as declared by the company. Such damages are known as ‘liquidated damages’ in legal terms, for which the company is not liable to provide any proof of actual damages. If the user has booked a third party service or product, the Terms and Conditions of the respective service provider would be applicable over and above those of the company. In case of cancellation of cruise packages, 100% of the cruise cost will be forfeited, irrespective of the time frame of cancellation. Any cancellation of a confirmed booking must be communicated expressly in writing, stating clearly the reason for such cancellation. A cancellation request implies that the user agrees to the terms and conditions for such cancellation and shall not dispute such deductions or demand proof of actual damages
- Jhakaasus.com reserves the right to cancel any booked tour prior to the commencement of travel, without the necessity to assign any reason for the same. In such a scenario, any and all amount paid by the user shall be refunded in entirety. However, jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for paying any compensation. The company will also not be responsible for any additional costs or losses with regards to insurance fees and/or cancellation of flight tickets or any other arrangement not booked through the company.
- Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to forfeit the booking deposit, in case of any cancellations. However, in case visas for the passengers are not granted by the consulates, the same must be intimated to us at least 40 days before the commencement of travel. In such a scenario, the company will deduct INR 4,500/- per person towards Guidance Charges in addition to any other actual expenses incurred, and refund the balance amount. However if such intimation is received after the expiry of the said period of 40 days, cancellation charges will be applicable depending on the actual date of cancellation.
- In the event that a user is not able to commence travel for the package originally booked by him/her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the said user has the option to postpone his/her tour to any other future date or change his package to some other existing package. In such a scenario, the package transfer fee for the transfer of the tour will be applicable. However, in case such a booking and payment is made within the cancellation period and the commencement of travel is not possible due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy for the respective travel package will apply.
- The terms and conditions for cancellation of each travel package will supersede the aforementioned general cancellation policies in case of any cancellation of such tours.
- In case the booked and confirmed travel arrangements are adversely affected by inclement weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, jhakaasbus.com will try its best to provide alternate dates or make alternate arrangements, if the tour has not already commenced.
- In case a customer wishes to change the booked travel package from one tour to another, it will be treated as a cancellation of the original tour and the respective cancellation charges shall be applicable. A fresh booking for the alternate tour needs to be made at the prevailing rates as indicated on our platform.
- If a traveller is not able to reach the place of starting of the tour due to any reason such as loss of baggage, loss of travel documents etc, the booking will be treated as a ‘No Show’ and cancellation charges of 100% will be levied. The same terms shall be applicable in case of the user availing any pre-tour services or any services that are a part of the package or the flight tickets (the prices for which are included in the package price), but fails to be present for the main or any remaining part of the tour. In such cases, no refund will be payable for the unutilised parts of the travel package.
- Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to decide the amount of refund payable in case of any amendment or cancellation of a tour. Such a decision would depend upon several factors such as the number of participants, cancellation policies of the service providers such as hotels, airlines, transport operators and others. The decision of jhakaasbus.com in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Jhakaasbus.com would require at least 15 working days to process and settle refunds.
- No refunds are payable for any unutilised part of the travel package (such as meals, flight tickets, hotel accommodation, sightseeing, entrance fees etc)
- The refund for the component of the travel package that involves foreign exchange shall be only in INR and payable at the Rate of Exchange prevailing on the day that such refund is processed.
- Refunds from third party service providers such as airlines, cruise operators etc could take from 30-90 days, provided relevant support and information is made available to the company.
- In case a tour is cancelled by the company, then all amounts will be returned after considering the actual expenses incurred for visas etc.
- Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any refund in the case of rejection of visa by the concerned embassy
- Standard check-in time for domestic as well as international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours local time.
- Requests for complimentary early check-in or late check-out are subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel administration.
- General breakfast timings for International hotels are between 6:30 am-10:00 am unless expressly mentioned otherwise in the itinerary. In the event of the itinerary involving an early start in the morning, a request for packed breakfast can be made to the hotel. The same is subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
- Additional costs or surcharges may be applicable during group events, conferences, trade fairs or similar occasions in the hotel.
- While on the tour, most of the time of the day will be spent in sightseeing. Hence we have selected hotels that are both comfortable and convenient. As a result, they could be located away from the city hub in some cases. Most of the rooms have private showers. Passengers will be accommodated in hotels that are either shown in the itinerary or similar hotels of the same category. Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities, the hotels may be blocked out for more than 2 years in advance. In view of this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and itineraries may have to be altered / amended. Keeping in mind the size of the rooms, we would recommend only 3 people to stay in one room. Triple sharing rooms are usually not any larger than twin or double rooms. The bedding arrangement for the third person is usually in the form of a rollaway bed in a twin or double room for the night.
- The passenger(s) shall bear the sole responsibility for all baggage and personal belongings at all times. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for the loss of such items from any location (such as hotel premises / coach / Cruise / Airport, or any other place of visit) during the tour. In some hotels that offer safety deposit locker facilities, the same can be availed by the passenger(s) at their own cost and responsibility. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any loss/theft despite using such lockers. In case any damage is caused to the property of the hotels /coach / place of visit etc. caused due to any act of the passenger (either willful or negligent), shall be borne and payable entirely by the passenger. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be responsible or intervene in the same in any matter whatsoever. The company will not be liable for any sudden disruption of telephone, internet services, or other amenities during the period of accommodation at the hotels. Jhakaasbus.com will also not be responsible for any deficit in the facilities provided or not provided by the Hotel or its staff. The company will also not be responsible for any unprofessional or rude behaviour of hotel staff. Personal facilities such as minibars, paid television channels, telephone calls etc. are not complementary services and such facilities, if used by the customer, must be paid for by the customer directly to the Hotel. Such charges are not included in the tour cost.
- The passengers are required to abide by the check-in /check-out time of the respective hotels.
- Any change in the accommodation made directly by the hotel will come under the direct purview of the concerned hotel. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any compensation owing to this change.
- Travellers’ requests for double rooms are subject to availability. In case a double room is not available, we will provide a twin room instead.
- Certain travel packages may not be available on certain black-out dates during certain periods of the year due to certain events, trade fairs or exhibitions.
- Due to major events, trade fairs or conferences, hotels may be blocked much in advance. In such a scenario, the tour itinerary may be altered and accommodation arrangements may be provided in another hotel of a similar category.
- In case any pre-booking or advance notice is necessary for certain international or domestic attractions, the same shall be intimated to the user at the time of booking.
- Jhakaasbus.com is liable to follow the room occupancy and child policies of each hotel where accommodation is arranged. The same shall be informed and advised by our tourism experts at the time of booking.
- A child travelling with the passenger group, whose charges are classified as ‘without a bed’, would not be entitled to a separate bed at the hotel. In case, ‘with bed’ charge has been paid for the child and the user decides not to avail such facility while on the tour, he/she would not be entitled to any refund. In case a user decides to seek an extra bed for the child booked on ‘without a bed’ basis, the same will be subject to availability at the hotel. The traveller shall pay the additional amount directly to the concerned hotel.
- A maximum of 3 people are allowed to stay in one room. A rollaway bed or an additional mattress will be provided for the third person sharing the room. This depends on the respective hotel and subject to change from hotel to hotel.
- The cost for three people sharing a double room shall be calculated on the basis of an adult with an extra bed, unless otherwise specified by the respective service provider.
- Hotels selected by jhakaasbus.com as part of the domestic tour are hand-picked, considering the comfort and safety of the travellers. They are usually the best hotels in their respective categories and determined through a robust internal assessment.
- Jhakaasbus.com acts merely as an agent between the hotel and the customer and shall not be held liable for any discomfort or inconvenience caused to the traveller due to insufficient services provided by the hotel.
- In case of any damage to the property of the hotel caused by any act of the traveller, either willful or negligent, the customer shall be liable to make good any such damage to the extent and amount as determined by the concerned hotel. Jhakaasbus.com will not intervene in this process in any manner.
- In case of changes in the accommodation made by the customer during the tour, jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable to pay any refund or compensation of any manner whatsoever. Additionally, the customer will also be liable to pay any such additional amount that is to be paid consequent such changes in accommodation.
Travelling with children:
- The age of the accompanying child as on the scheduled date of return to the home destination will be the determining factor for the airfare as well as other components of the travel package.
- Child fare indicated on the website is based on sharing the room with two adults.
- Children above 12 years of age shall be charged the full adult fare, while those aged between 6 to 11 years shall be charged a concessional rate for children. However, in cases where the itinerary cost includes air travel, accompanying children aged between 3 years and 11 years shall be charged the child fare.
- Menus included in the travel packages are pre-set. We cannot promise to provide a special meal, nor can we guarantee provision of any special diet to the customer.
- Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to make changes to the menu if necessary. If the customer chooses not to avail the meals for any reason that can be attributed to the customer, the company shall not be liable to make any refund for the unavailed meal.
- Requests for special meals or room preference can be entertained by jhakaasbus.com only when they are given in writing by the customer. We will try our best to ensure that such requests are honoured. However, in case any such special request could not be honoured due to any circumstances, jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable for any claim by the customer in this regard. In addition, it is to be noted that any special meals shall entail an additional cost chargeable over and above the package cost.
- Customers are required to be present at the scheduled pick-up point at the scheduled time for the ‘Seat-in-Coach’ basis of transportation. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be responsible if the customer misses a transport due to any delay on their part.
- Either air-conditioned or non air-conditioned vehicles may be used for transportation purposes, including transfers and sight-seeings. A confirmed booking does not allot any seat number for the passengers. Passengers are required to follow the directions of the tour manager in this regard.
- It is to be noted that in mountains or high hills, air-conditioning in the vehicles will not work. Also, the air-conditioner may not seem sufficient or effective due to extreme weather conditions.
- Customers are advised not to leave behind any valuable personal items in the vehicles while disembarking. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be held liable in case of loss of any such items from the coach or vehicle.All personal goods and belongings as well as baggages are under all circumstances, the sole responsibility of the customer.
- In case of any damage to the vehicle caused by actions of the customer, either willful or negligent, the concerned customer shall be responsible to pay for the compensation as determined by the vehicle service provider. Jhakaasbus.com shall not be liable to intervene in this regard in any manner whatsoever.
- Customers are required to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day’s itinerary since the drivers of the vehicles need to follow specific rules relating to maximum driving hours during a day/week, period of rest per day/weak etc. In case certain sight-seeing schedules are missed due to delays on part of the customer, the same shall not be covered again on another day or refunded under any circumstances.
- Vehicles or coaches will be provided as per the size of the travelling group.
- Jhakaasbus.com will not be responsible for the behaviour of the vehicle driver or attendant or for any defect in the coach or in the air-conditioner/air cooler. This is applicable for both private vehicles as well as SIC.
- In case of international travels, customers must ensure that passports are valid for at least 6 months (9 months for Malaysia) and they should follow visa procedures of the respective governments.
- In case of countries which offer Visa On Arrival facility but also have a Visa before Departure option, we request the passengers to acquire their visas before departure. This will ensure a smooth and hassle free travel as otherwise the visa processing process might take up too much of their time after arrival.
- The passengers must be aware of the various travel documents and requirements for the specific country in order to obtain Visa On Arrival. Jhakaasbus.com will not be responsible for the non grant of Visa On Arrival to the passenger(s)
- In cases where jhakaasbus.com is assisting the customer with the process of Visa application, it is to be noted that we act only as a facilitator. Grant or rejection of the Visa application is at the sole discretion of the Embassy/Consulate/Immigration department of the concerned country of travel.
- Once the Visa application fee is paid, it is non-refundable. Re-application of Visa, if necessary, may incur additional fees or charge, depending upon the rules and regulations of the Embassy of the concerned country.
- At any point of time after the visa application, the concerned Embassy/Consulate may request for personal presence of the traveller or additional travel related documents. Any additional expense in this regard needs to be borne entirely by the customer. Jhakaasbus.com, as a facilitator, can only assist with the arrangements but not get any waiver regarding the same. This is entirely as per the requirements of the concerned embassy/consulate/immigration department.
- All the tourists travelling on an international holiday with jhakaasbus.com must possess a valid visa. The company will not be held responsible for the rejection of visa application by the concerned authorities. The company does not have any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision with regards to approval or rejection of the visa application and shall not be held liable for the same in any regard. The role of the company is limited to providing necessary guidance to the user in the process of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for rejection of visa applications due to incomplete / delayed documents from the Customers.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the customer to hold valid travel documents such as passports, visas and ensure immigration clearances and other necessary statutory clearances. This is to ensure a hassle free experience on the tour.
- Forex payment forms a part of BTQ of the traveller.
- All international tours and travel packages are subject to rules and regulations of the RBI and the Government of India. Part of the cost for your tour will be paid in forex (EURO/SD/AUD) out of your BTQ.
- In case of payment for the tour forex by card, the card should belong to the cardholder himself/herself.
- The cardholder cannot make the payment for another person’s travel package using his/her card.
- In case a family of husband, wife and two children are travelling together, the husband’s card will be deemed acceptable.
- Immediate family/kin can make payment for the other members (eg father or mother paying for the children). However, the cardholder should be among one of the travellers on the tour.
- For packages that only have Foreign Exchange components, the initial deposit amount for the booking, collected in INR, shall be adjusted at the time of final FX payment towards the balance FX component.
- The Rate of Exchange for the entire forex component of the tour shall be considered as per the prevailing Rate of Exchange on the day that the final payment for the tour is made.
- Jhakaasbus.com strongly recommends all our users to insure all their domestic as well as international travels at an additional cost before the departure for the tour. Users can contact our holiday experts at ______ for assistance with travel insurance.
- The traveller is responsible for carrying the travel insurance at all times while on the tour. In case of any eventuality, jhakaasbus.com will act only as a facilitator between the customer and the insurance company. We will assist in the process of submission of the insurance claim, but will not be in a position to insurance company at any point of time and in any manner whatsoever. The customer is required to provide all necessary documents, prescriptions and invoices for us to assist with the claim process.
- Jhakaasbus.com will not be responsible or liable for any loss of baggage, personal injury or damage, accident, death or any other unforeseen events during the tour. Additional expenses due to political unrest, war, inclement weather conditions or any other cause whatsoever, must be borne entirely by the passenger.
- We request all the users to obtain appropriate health recommendations and take the recommended medications and adhere to all medical advice, as published by the respective country of visit.
- Requirements for any special attention during the tour (such as differently abled, pregnant women, patients suffering from chronic disease or other forms of illness) should be informed to jhakaasbus.com before booking the tour.
- Jhakaasbus.com reserves the right to ask its users to submit written certification of his/her medical fitness before the commencement of travel. If an existing medical condition is not disclosed in advance, the company shall not be liable to provide any assistance or refund.
- In case of passenger’s request for special attention, the same may be arranged by jhakaasbus.com subject to the customer bearing the additional expenses associated with the same.